UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Do not worry
The other girl was exceptional in activities and had a 34 ACT
Your stats are similar to my daughter including the activities and APs you listed
She had SAT of 1510 and she got into UChicago, Northeastern and UC SD
It is great that you have all these UCs acceptances

1 Like

Wait. So when it’s supposed to say ˝Unauthorized"? When clicking on the Reception Event or after clicking “Submit”?
I can access the form for the Reception Events but haven’t registered yet.

clicking reception - its a good sign for you then!

Looking at the thread, I think some people are confusing between welcome reception and informational meetings one that has big US map and we can choose the location. This might affected the poll as well.

2 Likes

Are you In-state?

I think there should be a instate or OOS option to this poll.

I could access the page like 5 minutes ago but can’t anymore. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

same

I think they are closing up the leak but those who could access it before are probably accepted.

how do u know they’re closing the leak?

People saying they can’t access it now but could before. I don’t think the decision changed but just the registration

Hmmm…can someone who previously registered confirm if they are able to access the registration form now?

yup i think they’re patching up the leak. seems as though those who could access it before cannot anymore, but this also means it probably WAS a leak and could be indicative of admissions.

1 Like

I did, I had access to it and now it has changed to unauthorized the way others were saying it was like previously.

1 Like

dang berkeley admissions is FAST

2 Likes

Yeah I think so too. Seems like it was indeed a leak

the fact that they’re patching up the leak is a good sign it means smth i think

6 Likes

Same. We were able to access it before. Now it says “This resource is temporarily unavailable”.

1 Like

yea its very sus that they are covering it up now

damn it, this makes our “astrology” more conclusive. I couldn’t access the event before, so probably means I’m rejected. I was holding on to a little hope that this was just random