UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

In fact if you got the confirmation and then cancel and reregister again, they won’t even send you the confirmation email the 2nd go around. This means they may have shut down the front end access and the back end confirmation link access to anyone who already didn’t have a confirmation link.

4 Likes

lmao same i cancelled all the ones i tried

Mine has a CalNet id, I tried it (ofcourse without letting her know about it). It says for housing we need to pay the admission deposit to activate access.

1 Like

So do y’all thing the welcome reception thing had any validity? ik we’ll find out tmr but I wanna hear the predictions lol

I’m so incredibly confused right now. Are you guys saying the welcome event leak was shutdown yesterday so those who were admitted could have done it before yesterday?

1 Like

How can I try this

1 Like

yes

Wait @grndszn101 so what are your thoughts on this…

does this mean the leak was actually legit and indicative of acceptances/rejections

That’s the ongoing hypothesis yes

I think we already have multiple evidence that supports the verity of that leak

Hmmm…not quite sure how’s your S22 though I see you on plenty of other threads!

He is doing well, just waiting on other universities…how is yours?

Any new astrology out? I know the meeting leak was patched and I was too late to check

Unlikely anything else will come out as most things are now blocked or patched. Even when you click the housing on your portal you get a 404 Error message.

The newest astrology says that in 24 hours and 10 minutes, if you click on the portal, you can find out if you are admitted or not.

9 Likes

Funny!

Any CS student here that knows JavaScript? I’ve been inspecting the withdraw form page and there seems to be a JavaScript code that has something to do with the different phrasings of the withdrawal checkbox - which I think is definitely related to the application decision that’s been loaded into the system. Here’s a section of that code:

form.conditionalPromptConfig = 
[{"field":"b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e","conditions":[{"prompts":["32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e"],"condition":function(form)
{return ((true) || (false));
}},{"prompts":["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable."],"condition":function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{"prompts":["I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."],"condition":function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{"prompts":["===RETIRED Prompts==="],"condition":function(form)
{return (false);
}},{"prompts":["I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application."],"condition":function(form)
{return (false) && (false);
}}]}];

Personally my portal has the last phrasing, the “no longer interested in attending” one.

Retired prompt is basically the error from last year which means rejected. The other two on top means accepted or waitlisted. Assuming that the one with the non refundable would be waitlist.

Huh… so the last one I guess it means pending?