UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

yes, i can

Does unauthorized mean rejection?

apparantly

That’s the theory

Well, I need help deciding then… uc Davis vs ucsb for pre med?

My question is, how accurate were last years portal hacks on this same topic? I remember people mentioning the withdraw hack last year too

That was proven 100% right.

1 Like

100% accurate last year

so case closed?

Can’t express how much I hate the UCs rn. A few years ago if you had a good GPA and >1550 SAT you had a reasonable chance at Berkeley. Seems so RNG nowadays. So many of my qualified friends probably got rejected. But this is the cost of equity ig

5 Likes

No idea. We’ll know in a few hours :wink:

Does the Appeal of Admission Decision Form indicate anything?

Wait so i was able to access the welcome events and my withdraw says “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” what does it mean?

1 Like

This is the message I got in the withdrawal section: “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”
What does it mean?

I do not believe they have patched that welcome reception glitched so quickly, while still not patching the withdrawal glitch after a whole year…

2 Likes

The people who can access the withdrawal form: what are your stats?

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too

this message summarizes it all for everyone asking

So, there are 3 categories of people.

When you click withdraw, it says that you are “Unauthorized” - we think it is a rejection
When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I wish to withdraw from further consideration” - we think it is a waitlist
When you click withdraw, the form pops up and it says “I will not come to Berkeley and wish to withdraw” - we think it is an acceptance
1 Like

Same boat lol

wouldnt the withdraw button hack be patched up by now though

1 Like