UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Especially with guaranteed housing and great food and a very safe location relatively speaking.

1 Like

Yeah hopefully the “overcrowding” problem at Cal isnt as bad as mentioned by NIMBY.

1 Like

yeah i heard the housing at cal is… not great. Any insight into this? Will Freshman at least have the guarantee?

Seriously amazing. If it were me, I would go to UCLA! :rofl: I’m from nor cal too! Best of luck with UCB tomorrow!

We were able to register for the event and I just checked and got I am no longer interested and wish to withdraw

Guess I’m rejected by UCB. Good luck to y’all!

1 Like

I’ve heard that after freshman year, students are on their own for housing… yikes!

If my son gets in, it will, in his words, throw a monkey wrench in his plans. He was deciding between UIUC and UCSB and he even hinted to me that a Cal admit would simply complicate things. Kids these days…smh

ETA: it’s probably his way of proactively coping with a likely denial.

6 Likes

Thanks! Manifesting for all of us! Being up on this thread at this time means we are all hardworking and dedicated!!

2 Likes

Most have concluded that those messages are conducive to acceptance, we’ll see tomorrow

1 Like

Will see

My daughter got into UCSB and UCSD and waitlisted in UCLA and UC Irvine
CAL is her preference

4 Likes

If the astrology works and she is in, we will withdraw the two other acceptances and the waitlist so others can benefit

4 Likes

What time were you able to register for the welcome event on Tuesday?

ur a good person

1 Like

Early. I have been following CC closely
It is great. Have enjoyed you guys a lot!!

3 Likes

My portal says no access to withdraw application… hope this is true since a Cal acceptance would complicate my college decision lol

3 Likes

We are presuming no access means rejection but who knows.

3 Likes

Is it patched? I was unable to access the Welcome event but receive the correct waitlist response

My personal guess is that this is wl

2 Likes