UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Which did u apply to

what time do decisions come out?

like 3 pm PST

1 Like

This was Tuesday, not sure if anybody at all can access the event as of right now

A regular comedian you are!! :joy:

Now I feel awful. Where I’m from I did well on my college entrance exam, I’m not seeking aid, I have LORs from teachers and external recommenders including one from a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, I did ECs that ranged from community volunteering to making digital educational content that was used in millions of classrooms across America and the work was talked about on BBC and CNN. This ■■■■■■■ sucks and I felt that I wasn’t even given a fighting chance. Whatever. I’m over it.

1 Like

UC’s dont look at LORs or aid. But its all random so don’t be too hard on urself. Besides, nothing is confirmed

1 Like

berkeley sent out LORs though.

1 Like

I won’t lie, I hope it’s all random right now, even though it doesn’t look that way

Yeah it’s pretty random so I am fine with it.

No? Not for everyone

Nothing is confirmed until we actually see the letter. Last-minute decision changes happen all the time.

was she able to register for welcome before patch?

I mean the admission process.

Nope :frowning:

I hope my sister gets in so badddd ugh. I go there and would love to have my senior year with her at cal

Dang Tang. That’s the most amazing UC accomplishment I’ve seen so far this year. If you get into UCB, where are you leaning? Congrats!

2 Likes

I can see how much it means to you. I hope she gets in.

Thank you :slight_smile: I really appreciate it

For sure! I was shocked to see all of them come in. Im from NorCal so my dream is Cal but UCLA Regents is seriously attractive! Thanks, really appreciate it though!

2 Likes