UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

hard to tell definitively*

also if you can tell me what you see on the withdraw app page itself then we can get a better idea of whether or not it’s real

The other 3 are references of the same thing, just in different places

I found 3 different things stating the deposit thing. Not sure what any of this means so if someone’s able to explain that’d be awesome!

2 Likes

For the ppl who see the deposit thing when they do that coding stuff, what are you seeing next to the checkbox without checking the code

Wdym

“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.

just the same thing everyone sees, “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”

and what do you see on the withdraw application page itself? does it say “not authorized” or do you see a form?

A form

I see a form

form that says the same as the people above

unauthorized and no mention of a deposit in inspect or page source :kissing: safe to say i’m gonna be recieving bad news tmwr lol

1 Like

Is there anyone who has access to the form, but cannot see the deposits in the source code? Pretty sure everyone with access can see it in the source code.

1 Like

If I see a form, is that good news? So far everybody who can see the form can see the deposit thing it seems

Ok so basically, if you see a form AND in the source code you see the deposit thing where it says “I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.” then you were MOST LIKELY admitted. I saw the exact same thing last year and many of my friends did as well, and we were all admitted. This portal astrology seems to be correct this year as well, but remember nothing is final till you see your actual decision. Good luck!

Are welcome receptions for accepted and waitlisted students or only accepted students

Is there anyone who can access the welcome registration event after the patch?

Was there anyone who could see the form but not the source code thing?