UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Interesting, I got unauthorized so idk if the appeal form is indicative of anything : (

Maybe they were trolling us before and randomly assigned the withdrawal and welcoming receptions now they’re uploading the actual decisions lol(??? (Coping)

1 Like

I feel like it is weird that if withdraw buttons trick actually work, that it means our data is in the server, but what are they doing right now then?

Let’s hope we can see our true decision.

Decisions are out and being reported on the main thread.

Good luck everyone!

The leaks were real

Portal astrology was correct, my daughter was rejected and could not access either of those buttons. We did not think she would be accepted with a weighted 4.7 GPA. 4.3 capped/4.03 uncapped. Best of luck to all!

Portola astrology was right: accepted! Was able to access welcome letter and was able to access the withdraw button last night!

3 Likes

Denied: Portal Astrology CORRECT AND ON POINT! It was definitely a LEAK!! Best of luck to everyone!!! Portal Astrology YOU ROCK!!!

4 Likes

I got in… Astrology was right

1 Like

I was accepted! Astrology semi right… I could access withdrawal, but not reception/welcome

2 Likes

Accepted! Portal astrology was correct

1 Like

Accepted! Was able to access Welcome letter.

My son got accepted, astrology worked!

Did anyone with withdraw work but couldn’t try welcome reception get waitlisted?

3 Likes

got in, both astrology were correct. people around me who didn’t get in says astrology was correct as well

my astrology was correct. withdraw worked and I got accepted

1 Like

Im worried to check bc I had withdraw work but checked welcome reception after the leak was patched so I’m only 50% sure I got accepted lol.

S22 accepted. Portal Astrology CORRECT.

1 Like

:+1:if astrology accurate

2 Likes