UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Portal was correct. Was able to access welcome event and accepted.

Portal Astrology was true, I was able to access the welcome event and withdraw app page and was accepted

2 Likes

Astrology worked
Daughter got into GMP

4 Likes

Yup astrology worked; happy to say I got into bio at UCB :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok yea, I got in!

1 Like

Portal Astrology was correct - we were able to see and register for the admitted students reception, and my D22 got in!! :tada: I was too afraid to mess with the withdraw button, so I have no data on that one. :laughing:

2 Likes

a quiet thread :disguised_face:

Astrology worked. Got in for EECS!

3 Likes

Astrology worked for me too! Accepted into College of Natural Resources!

3 Likes

Portal astrology worked…s22 accepted. Only tried the withdraw button though

2 Likes

anyone tried welcome reception said unauthorized but withdraw button works got accepted?

i didn’t look at my portal astrology and made my friend look for me and tell me after decisions, but he said it was the rejection possibility (unauthorized) and i was rejected so i guess portal astrology was true

i got in !! portal astrology (welcome letter) worked

2 Likes

Portal Astrology was correct! My son was waitlisted. Could not access welcome registration but able to see withdraw option.

1 Like

Do you guys know this astrology just work for few days before decision release? because the transfer decision will out on late april.

1 Like

Apparently ucb patched up all known leaks. I am transfer student and i am still have to access the withdrawals application form. Highly doubt they have put in all decisions for transfers yet. Best bet is to log in everyday and keep checking the withdrawal button.

For upcoming applicants: THE PORTAL MYTHS ARE REAL
i got in btw

4 Likes

Portal astrology worked! Could register for Welcome Receptions and was able to access withdrawal form within the last 12hrs to decision release and was ACCEPTED.

2 Likes

a little late, but got waitlisted (not going to opt-in since I got into UCLA, which I prefer). portal astrology worked, had access to withdrawal form but no access to welcome events. congratulations to all who were accepted!

4 Likes

Im also a transfer I don’t think they put transfer decision now, which means leaks now maybe not work for transfer