UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Is anyone able to access CalCentral? I am international and I am not authorized to register for the welcome event :frowning_face: hopefully, this means nothing.

For those with unauthorized for welcome link, can you access

apply.Berkeley.edu/apply/form?id=400b95fb-625b-45ff-8947-1b5a3ab54d67

Are you in state?

Sorry, what are you asking for? Both links seem to be the same!

I can’t access this, nor can I access the welcome thing. Hopefully i have a chance cuz i acnt access the appeal form :pray:

1 Like

The welcome link is working for those accepted already and maybe those about to be accepted. The link above is for denied and it says you can’t access it because it is for denied only. So maybe for WL? Or maybe none of this means anything because not al decisions have been uploaded

2 Likes

it says this for me: "Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form.

The form is available only to applicants whose admission was denied* and is due by the following deadlines:
Freshman Deadline: May 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time."

same for you?

yup same for me

idk if it means anything tho. Unless someone else has a different message showing up

Yes. We are in state. Nor Cal

i cant access that, oos

1 Like

This is so sad! I’m fairly confident it’s accurate because an OOS person on ZeeMee was able to register. It sucks to receive a decision ahead of time like this…I really had hope honestly

2 Likes

what does the OOS person on Zeemee have to do with confirming its accuracy?

1 Like

They were able to register for the welcome event! This mostly means they were admitted,

ah yea lets see though. Maybe waitlist ppl can/cannot access it as well. Or maybe its all just random for who can access it lol. I’m able to access it so i’d hope its a good sign but obv nothing is certain except for the decision letter.

im not sure if wl ppl can see it tho cause it wouldn’t make sense for them to go to an event. but ur right its just pure spec atp

yeah true, are you able to access it?

yes i was

seems from the poll tho that most people weren’t able to access it

but there seems to be 31% of people who can access it, which is much higher than the acceptance rate… so I feel like this is not an indicator

1 Like