**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

@collegeappacc I kinda figured this would happen :confused: Everything was just too good to be true.

I hope soā€¦

no glitch gang

IS, L&S, no glitchā€¦ I am waitlist for ucla and uc berkeley. Iā€™m so sad );

is, CoE, no glitch :((

sorry im kinda late but what is the glitch yall are talking about?? I just checked my portal and theres no decision faq linkā€¦ is that the glitch? Im IS btw

is, L&S, no glitch. losing hope :((((

OOS, CNR, no glitch ā€¦ bummer

@MathBoy20 can you do a CoE/CNR/L&S/CoC tally please?

Hey everyone, I hope you and your families are well during these crazy and stressful times!!

I got the glitch today, and I also had it earlier this week.

Iā€™m in-state! Hoping for the best today and to finally finalize my college plans! If youā€™re reading this, please know that you are amazing. Berkeley saw something in each of us and we must do great things with our lives, whether it is at Berkeley or somewhere else. I really hope that we can all get into our dream school and be surrounded by amazing people!! The best is yet to come, never forget! God bless!

@blackcat2 yeah thatā€™s the one. If you go down the FAQ at the bottom of your waitlist letter, you will see that it takes you to the admitted students FAQ

I have received the glitch, is, l&s

Oh ā€¦ now I see what everyone is talking about. At the bottom of my waitlist letter there is a link that says ā€œAdmissions FAQ.ā€ Maybe it was there all along, I donā€™t know, but I also donā€™t think this really means anything. Personally, Iā€™m just going to chill until 3pm.

@hellox4 did you have the double faq glitch earlier this week

Can someone please explain how to check for this glitch?

quote from last yearā€™s waitlist on first wave day

05-07-2019 at 3:44 pm
ā€œI didnā€™t have any address changes or FAQ changes but I got in (: best of luck to all of you. Just got my status update in the past hourā€

Updated tally v2

We have:
32 people instate
8 people international
3 people oos.

Still feel like thereā€™s gonna be an oos wave at some point

@xtanyax asked for a tally by college so here it is
22 L&S
4CnR
2CoE
0CoC

lmk if i missed anyone

looks like its almost all IS that got the glitch.

I got the glitch, in state cnr

instate, CNR; I had the two waitlist FAQ glitch earlier this week, and have the admitted student glitch today