UCLA Admissions Class of 2026 Discussion

could be a very good sign

Does UCLA send snail mail packages to accepted students?
If not, I don’t see the connection.

I hope so

Check usc threads. I know in years past they snail mail packages to scholarship finalist and admits. Idk about recently though. Our current senior didn’t apply so haven’t kept up to date

UCLA isn’t located in that zip code. That’s West Hollywood. UCLA is miles west in Westwood.

6 Likes

Thanks! stops frantically checking Route app lol

3 Likes

Yes - USC did send notified packages. D19 received hers that way.

1 Like

USC stopped sending packages. They now admit via portal update. Even when they did, it did not show up on informed delivery. Some colleges within USC sent swag but that was after a student had been admitted.

UCLA does not send packages.

5 Likes

My daughter goes to UCLA and their zip code is 90024

2 Likes

What does it mean that you are the forum champion?

1 Like

Do you want my definition or CC’s definition? Just joking. :wink:

According to CC:
A Forum Champion is a respected member of our community, a go-to-person for people needing help/guidance/advice in a particular topic or info on a particular school.

I do not work for any university but have personal experience with the UC system. I am here to help Gumbymom during times like this when there are a lot of questions. Gumbymom knows more about stats, odds, chances, etc. than I do. I know quite a bit about housing, community, vibe of each UC campus. I also have personal experience with Regents scholarships and National Merit.

My immediate family has attended (or is currently attending) UCSB, UCLA, Berkeley, Davis and Irvine. I also have a child at USC.

31 Likes

And we thank you both for all of your insight and for keeping us sane during this crazy process:)

12 Likes

Your handle and sense of humor makes me smile :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Are UCLA decisions coming out on Mar 18 for sure, or is it a guess? I don’t see any official notification from the school. One of DS22’s top choices, hence checking!

5 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work!

5 Likes

You and @Gumbymom keep everything running!

7 Likes

Yes it’s that Friday

3 Likes

An educated guess based on past few years decision dates

I’m so anxious!!! UCLA is my dream school !!!

9 Likes

My daughter just casually shared on her way out the door to school that UCLA admission decisions come out today. Anyone else hearing that? I’m not sure where she saw or heard that so I don’t know the source of this information.

2 Likes