UCLA Admissions Class of 2026 Discussion

Friday not today.

5 Likes

Will we get an email when decisions are released?

Usually you are notified in the portal first, followed by an email.

3 Likes

thank you!

Interesting that they announce this right before decisions drop!

23 Likes

Well played, UCLA. Well played.

10 Likes

This was already announced months ago upon completion of the project.

5 Likes

Also I see that they tweet the morning of decisions announcing it. They did the past couple of years atleast.

8 Likes

Anyone know if the College of Theatre/Film waitlists students? I heard there may not be a waitlist for that college - just acceptance or rejection.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UCLA/status/1504499560739188742?t=XzwD0kBSnotaPzfcUaysaw&s=19

14 Likes

UCLA is rated #1 for college food by Niche. Cause most places the meal plans are not that good.

13 Likes

The UCLA dorm cafeteria food is amazing and worthy of the rating … my daughter and I visited in 2019 and were blown away!

8 Likes

Worth every swipe, too! I still dream of the fish tacos I had there four years ago when my son toured and signed his SIR… and the quac yum!!

5 Likes

UCLA is an amazing school all the way around - public institution, academics, research, location/weather, food, now 4 year housing guarantee, national and global recognition… thus 150K applications :flushed: :heart_eyes: :scream: edit to add: And they do all of this without over involvement from high schools, legacy admissions, stringing applicants along, and they have a single release of decisions…

29 Likes

My oldest is graduating from UCLA in June and UCLA has been everything she hoped it would be! Good luck to everyone, including my youngest, as they await the release of UCLA’s admissions decisions :blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart:

22 Likes

There will be a waitlist though

When are we expecting RD decisions to come out?

1 Like

I think what you’re expressing is evident in this thread—UCLA just being a top notch school. I follow a whole bunch of schools, a number where my kid didn’t even apply :blush:, and I have to say, that I can always come here and know that it will be a pleasant and kind discussion. I can’t help but think it reflects on the type of person who enrolls at UCLA—that, of course, and @Gumbymom and @lkg4answers!

19 Likes

I’m not sure of what content you’re responding to but, of course, there will be a waitlist. I wish 150K could all be admitted directly :slight_smile: Think of the housing the Bruins would have to build if that were so. Maybe some kids could move into the Getty…

8 Likes

Asked and answered. Scroll up.

1 Like