UCLA Class of 2024 Discussion

The time difference is 3 hours. So if it begins at 5 pm on the west coast (pacific) it will be 8 pm on the east coast.

UCSD sent an email to check portal for status change. UCSB listed their release date on their portal. I guess UCLA will be sending an email since they didn’t post a release date.

3hrs, 10min, and counting!!

This must be so stressful!

Good Luck, Everyone!

I believe UCSB said that decisions would come out at 3pm PST, but I checked the portal at about 2:05 and I got a congratulations you’ve been admitted, so UCLA could end up being earlier than 5pm.

I wish I could just know because I am wasting my whole day worrying… :frowning:

Honestly SAME! Whatever happens know you did your best!!! Im sure everyone has a great shot!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what happened to the 3pm decision announcement?

I think they may have meant 3 PM PST

Ucla almost always does 5Pm. That’s because the office closes then. They want to avoid the thousands of phone calls of people asking why they didn’t get it etc. they open again on Monday. it’s pst because ucla is on the west coast.

kbbkhgv

@anonymous5583

I would love to see another person’s portfolio! I am feeling very under qualified and I have no idea what other people are even submitting.

OOS/Woman/Asian
ACT 35
SAT II MATH 800, BIO(M) 800
3 season varsity sports, 2x captain
Lots of ECs, President of 2x clubs
Volunteer 500+ hours
Accepted - UCSB (Regents), UCSD (Regents), BC (Gabelli scholarship), Swarthmore
Waiting to hear - UCLA, UCB, Yale, Dartmouth

ULCA - Top 3 choice

less than 2 hours now :confused:

turn that frown upside down!! we’re all gonna do amazingly, and even if some of us don’t get in we’re all gonna be okay!!

@melodiousdeck wow <3

Yes life is such a long journey, we will be fine regardless from a broad scheme of things perspective. Shine on.

Hi guys? I’m super late to this chat, but I’m wishing the best of luck to everyone : )

Good luck Co2024, my son was in your shoes last year. Now taking online line winter finals. Go Bruins!