UCLA Class of 2024 Discussion

@weewoobweewoob art insta? website?

It’ll all be good. I have much faith…

Don’t worry too much guys!!! I know all of you are extremely smart and will end up where you belong! Good luck

Wait will it actually be released today ?

yes it will, they always release on the third friday

No because colleges, especially the UC’s do not talk to each other, so they don’t know which schools you have been applying to, it all depends

@pjdavis97 Congratulations! Is he putting UCB as first preference or UCLA?

@calcuttaboy2002 UCLA is his number 1… it’s a nail biter for sure!

Did anyone see any changes to their admissions portal? Last year that was a huge indicator for UC Berkeley admits.

like, what kind of changes??

UCLA coach told me decisions would be released tonight at 5PM Pacific Time. Good luck to all!

Good luck to everyone!

@pjdavis97 I am happy for your son. The dude is very deserving :smile: and sure has lot of options …

NOTIFY US IF YOU GET AN EMAIL REGARDING UPDATES or if you see a tweet notifying release date and time :wink:
Im dying on the inside.
I HAVE TO BRING HONOR TO MY FAMILY

last year UC Berkeley updated the portal of people who were later admitted that day

Felt that sister

So UCLA decisions are officially coming out today?

@collegescaresme32 Nothing on twitter, so it’s speculation.

What is everyone’s intended majors?

I thought Berkeley EA will be out on March 26th.

@CindyLeuWho Computer Engineering and Computer Science.

You know, I never really understood this option since Computer Engineering is already a combination of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Is it like a double major or like 2/3 Computer Science and 1/3 Electrical Engineering? Either way, I chose vanilla Computer Engineering as my second choice