UCLA Class of 2024 Discussion

Here is a helpful guide after you receive your decision. Replace 2023 with 2024 on it.
http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-los-angeles/2132681-important-info-for-applicants-who-received-decisions.html#latest

@sVillian oh dang youre right sorry about that!!!

@10s4life Do you have a source that some UCI decisions are out? The one on the UCI thread doesn’t seem to be legit.

@Realyze12 AskMsSun the UC app consultant. But I don’t pay attention to the other UC’s so don’t take my word for it. Feel free to ask me about UCLA though.

@10s4life I meant will the decision status on the portal lag behind the same way emails can lag behind?

@CindyLeuWho i am an international student so did not even get the scholarship invite. !!!

@Asrtdg No the decision status on the portal won’t lag. Basically your decisions are going to be released on your My UCLA app portal. Once you log in at approx 5 you will get your decision. An email will lag behind the portal. Portals are all updated at the same time. Now the portal may crash though so you prob won’t get on until 6ish when the traffic dies down.

@10s4life thanks? its 5 am here. Just getting a bit anxious!

ACCEPTED CS!!! IM OVER THE MOON
In-state white female
1560 SAT, 36 ACT, 4.42 W GPA
GO BRUINS!!

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/university-california-los-angeles/2175954-ucla-class-of-2024-decision-thread-stats-only.html#latest

My portal hasn’t updated

If you are talking about UCI, Congratulations!

mine hasn’t uploaded

is anyone else’s in?

@TwinDad822 I don’t know about regular admission but son got email from UCI for the following: Campuswide Honor Collegium on 2/13, undergraduate admission on 2/19, and Regents and Promise scholarships on 3/9.

nothing on mine

To be fair to the previous poster they may be messing with you or they may have gotten in. I won’t know exactly when they come out.

Mine isn’t in either. It may be lagging?..

well, UC Irvine is out!

I think the person who posted was talking about UCI, those decisions just came out