UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

The application deadline is Feb 15, so idk if they are sending out anymore before next Monday

yes.

If you go to the general application in the scholarship portal, there is a button that says opportunities and under that if you click on the recommended tab the regents scholarship pops up but I can’t apply for it since I didn’t get the email.

1 Like

I don’t even have an opportunities tab in my general portal:(

@temeculapops posted the link up thread: https://prospective-ugstudents-ucla.academicworks.com/opportunities

1 Like

Did any oos students get an invitation? I see it in my scholarship portal, but I haven’t been emailed.

Hi! I’m an instate student and I see the regents scholarship in my portal but I didn’t get an email with a code. Does this mean anything? Or is it just there for everyone? Or should I expect an email?

I’m oos and I didn’t get one:/

Everyone can see it on the scholarship portal. If you didn’t get an email then you can’t do anything with it.

2 Likes

Oh ok! Are they finished sending emails out?

I’m oos and haven’t received one either. But it’s on my scholarship portal for recommended. Congrats to everyone who got it though! :slight_smile: maybe they’re sending it out in waves today? I’m not sure.

2 Likes

No clue. I’d assume it was a timed email-blast, but frankly who knows.

Does it show as a recommended option for everyone?

I mean-- it shows up for me as well, so it’s looking as though it’s being recommended to everyone. But, we still don’t have codes to apply with regardless.

1 Like

Congrats!! What state are you from?

We are in Maryland and have not gotten anything.

Im in NC, let’s hope they’re doing it in waves then

Do I have to fill out the general app in the scholarship portal?

Yes, it’s to add general information like talents, other characteristics, and volenteer/work experience, etc.

Do I need to for the regents scholarship?