UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Do the Alumni Scholarship invitations go to all applicants or is it like Regents where it only goes to a select few?

Yes, waves. My other twin just received it.

1 Like

I have twins. One got explore and alumni scholarship reminder emails this morning. One got them just now. They are coming in waves.

Well I stand corrected, just got it! my bad

My DD (UCLA Class of '22) got that email and applied, and subsequently received the Alumni Arts Scholarship after her acceptance. Be sure to fill it out - it worked out for her.

2 Likes

Alumni scholarship goes to all applicants. It is just a general scholarship that everyone can apply to

The invite does not go to everyone, although anyone can apply.

2 Likes

Anyone received ucla arts news letter from ucla arts admission?

Is it a good sign? Or is it sent to everybody?

My D hasn’t received it and she applied to Art. She just received an email yesterday with Explore UCLA

Same here. D applied for art and no email.

My son applied for bioengineering and received the regents invite.

2 Likes

Are you in-state?

@Tallmathkids Congratulation to you and your son! Very honorable for your son to receive the regents invite. Do you mind to share your son’s stats ? How many AP tests taken ? Thank you!

Yeah, but it doesn’t mean anything special if you get the email about the Alumni scholarships

Congratulation to your son

@pineapple777 From Post #154 above. It’s generally recognized by experienced posters here on CC that the Alumni Scholarship email: a) isn’t sent to everyone, b) doesn’t guarantee acceptance, but c) there is a some correlation to acceptance to UCLA.

4 Likes

Regents invite email definitely holds a lot more weight than an Alum scholarship email invite lol

1 Like

No one disagrees with that statement, but that’s not what you said. :wink:

2 Likes

Lol I’m just saying y’all are assuming too much from an email about Alum scholarships hahah