UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Where did they announce the release date ? could you send a link i can’t find it anywhere

You can see on the alumni association calendar that the scholarship reading weekend is March 20-21. They read the scholarship applications the weekend right after decisions are released. So, it is safe to assume decisions will come out March 19th.

5 Likes

It’s getting close everyone . We are just 9 days away :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, we start reading immediately after decisions come out.

2 Likes

Alumni scholarship emails were sent to every applicant

No, they were NOT.

2 Likes

An AO from UCLA confirmed they WERE

Then the AO should talk to the posters, who didn’t receive the Alumni email, on this thread as well as Reddit. And @10s4life has confirmed this info.

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/m1x28p/the_ucla_alumni_scholarship_invitation_was_sent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf @sushiritto sushiritto

Look up thread, not everyone received it, just as in past years.

Unless they went to their spam, I guess the AO is lying

Yep, no one checks their spam folder here after 3-4 months. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Smh not the UCLA reps lying to our faces :sleepy:

But is that reply from the officer authentic?

What’s your motivation for posting this now? The Alumni email went out month or two ago.

That reddit post was made last night, I just like to keep people updated with what I learn

1 Like

Uh idk

1 Like

The post and subsequent replies to the Alumni Scholarship email begin on or about 1/22 on this thread.

But, even though my D did receive it, with 139,000-140,000 apps and 15,000-ish acceptances, I don’t expect my D will be accepted to UCLA.

1 Like

No Alumni scholarship email was sent to my son.

Hey, I’m fallible, the rep either lied, or that poster photoshopped the post. I was just trying to share what I learned

4 Likes