UCLA Class of 2025 Discussion

Did she submit her application early or something? Trying to think of a possible explanation…

So, I received the supplemental questionnaire, the alumni scholarship invite email and the reminder email. Any odds on this one? :upside_down_face: Just kidding. I’m not holding my breath. Would be awesome to get an acceptance, but definitely not counting on it. I know chances are slim.

4 Likes

Literally me lol, I got all 3 of those.

2 Likes

Sorry if this has been answered already but when do we find out about regents as well. Do we find out if we are admitted or is it later like the alumni scholarship?

@pjk2002 @teenager146 I like your chances. Good for you two!

Regents Application Invites were already sent out… check the thread in mid Feb.

Regents has already be released a few weeks ago. Those recipients essentially have already been granted acceptance early.

1 Like

Ya I got the invite and applied I just wasn’t sure when I u get the decision on the regent app. Thanks though

ah okay. Thanks!!

I am pretty sure that they invited people to apply for Regents, which means high chance of acceptance. They did not notify recipients yet.

2 Likes

Nope. Not me…

Applicants will find out if they are awarded the Regents scholarship on the day that acceptances go out. If you receive it, it will be listed in the financial section on your portal.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

Does anyone know what percentage of accepted students receive regents?

Usually top 1%. UCLA awards up to 100 Regents scholarships each year.

1 Like

What is the anticipated date for regular admission at UCLA?

March 19

1 Like

Does anyone know what time it usually comes out?

@Norpel Typically 5pm pst. That’s when the admissions office closes and no one to answer the phones :wink:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m in the exact same position as you. I got the 2 emails and the questionnaire, hopefully we get good news next Friday !!

2 Likes