UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

I believe they get until the 24th this time.

2 Likes

Thats so cap

1 Like

I checked my portal and it was updated but they had sent me an email earlier I just didn’t see it.

3 Likes

can you send me the link

1 Like

Why would it be cap? Looking at previous years ucla does waves by location (IS,OOS Etc) and not major

2 Likes

Send link bro

1 Like

cause so far it has only been social sciences

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/m6nysh/2021_waitlist_megathread/gyu8737/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

3 Likes

you know that a2c, cc, etc. are very small representations of the general population right? there are plenty of kids who don’t use them. who knows what other l&s majors were admitted.

7 Likes

appeals came out yesterday, first kinda substantial “wave” came out today…all after more housing was approved earlier this week. idk, it might just be wishful thinking but I still think there is space for anyone that is losing hope. it’s not over imo

8 Likes

In state

2 Likes

I got accepted off the waitlist early in the morning!!
I’m an in-state, English major.

6 Likes

congratulations!!

1 Like

Seems like this was an in state wave then, hopefully OOS/International soon

6 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Same :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m an instate california student and only one person from my school got off the waitlist today… I’m still on the list… is it still possible for me to get off??

1 Like

I’m having onto some hope and am willing to take this waitlist as long as I need to, but I’m starting to lose hope

2 Likes

Do you know how many were waitlisted at ur School?

1 Like

no wave today?

4 Likes