UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Why do you say so? Don’t they come from 3-5 pst

1 Like

I think usually in the morning

2 Likes

Any movement on discord? I can’t check rn but if there no movement there then ig we have to wait another day…

1 Like

No movement this morning :weary:

1 Like

Do you guys think it will be a good or bad idea to send grade updates to the ucla local rep?

1 Like

I wouldn’t send them in. They won’t consider new material in their decision anymore (unless maybe your situation has drastically changed). Whatever you already submitted is enough for them

3 Likes

Thank you, that makes sense

3 Likes

Have any international students for engineering been accepted yet?

3 Likes

i haven’t heard anything yet. im international and undeclared in engineering

1 Like

I haven’t heard of any International students being accepted yet at all

2 Likes

not that I know of

2 Likes

haven’t heard anything either- i’m an int student who applied for ee

2 Likes

I’m an engineering undeclared from india

2 Likes

I’m an engineering CE from india

2 Likes

Any updates today ?

2 Likes

Is there any hope of being accepted off the waitlist as an international engineering student or am I wasting my time?

3 Likes

Can you appeal waitlist decision? Or you can only appeal a rejection?

1 Like

I guess int students need to complete the I-20 and other visa formalities. Isn’t that getting delayed if indefinitely waiting for the WL offer? If they already have SIR-ed at some other school, then they need to proceed with all the visa formalities there too. I am quite sure any outside CA public school will be at least $50K cheaper (for IS and OOS), with a better quality of education than the overcrowded CA schools…

1 Like

I guess int students need to complete the I-20 and other visa formalities in the consulate/embassy. Isn’t that getting delayed if indefinitely waiting for the WL offer? If they already have SIR-ed at some other school, then they need to proceed with all the visa formalities there too. I am quite sure any outside CA public school will be at least $50K cheaper (for Int and OOS), with a better quality of education than the overcrowded CA schools…

1 Like