UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

any UCLA waitlist in-state bio/premed updates?

3 Likes

Oh, gotcha gotcha! I was looking at @fingerscrossed83’s comment about transferring into the UCs. Your comment about the waitlist I a hundred percent support.

Acc to UCLA admissions, they are trying to complete waitlist decisions by end of June

2 Likes

Did you email or call them today?

Apparently there has been some movement for transfers in-state. This is all according to a group-chat on the application ZeeMee.

2 Likes

for which college?

Letters and Science

I just got in on Thursday June 9th! For gender studies!

3 Likes

Congrats! Are you a transfer or a first year? And what time did you receive the email?

Thank you! I’m a transfer from another uc, I got an email regarding my decision at 7:36 am but I was asleep and got another email around 9:30 about my financial aid, so I found out through there but double checked the portal to make sure! Hope that helps!

4 Likes

My Daughter is still on waitlist for Biology Major OOS, do they let you know either way? I see where they are looking to end the decisions by the end of June.

Waitlisted in state in the school of engineering. Has anyone gotten off for that college? My major is computer science. Also i called admissions yesterday and apparently decisions will be going into mid July now instead of end of June,

Mid July? They haven’t even released decisions undergraduate decisions in about a month. This just seems crazy

It could be worse. By mid July, you will hear unofficial news that they postpone it to mid August.

2 Likes

True. Might as well make us wait until the next cycle.

UCLA is a big state-run institution that lacks any personal touch. It’s a sign of how you will be treated if you are a student. I know this first-hand. Go somewhere else.

6 Likes

My daughter is waitlisted still for computer science too and still no updates. In state.

4 Likes

same here, waitlisted CoE for CS :raised_hand: :sob:

3 Likes

On ZeeMee I saw a few people getting in off the waitlist this morning. They got the email at 7am. In state. It’s hard to tell but it looks like they’re freshman. I hope that’s not the end of the short wave and more will be let in…

Okay I dug a little deeper into their profiles and it looks like they’re transfer students, not freshman, so there’s still hope!

1 Like