UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

the major was there before. it being gone could mean they are now inputting decisions and preparing for the release… which could mean the April 15th date is very plausible now

Hi, I just tried the appeal link, and it says record not found for me. Is this happening to anyone else?

What’s the link?

Wait nvm my number was wrong lol

My major isn’t there either and i’m 100% sure it was their before

i dont remember my major ever being on there, where on the portal was it for u guys ??

2 Likes

Beneath your email

I’m worried// why is my major gone :frowning: am I getting rejected

From what I have seen, it seems as though this is happening to everyone.

I do not think that the disappearance of your major signals anything. I’ve seen freshmen applicants report this happening to them; one was accepted, another was waitlisted and the third one was rejected.

Major disappearing doesn’t mean anything. @Gumbymom went over this and indicated that it means they’re getting the portal ready for this Friday, the 15th.

Anyone want to share the source code on their applicant portal page so that we can compare any potential differences? This 5 day wait is gonna drive me insane…

Lol what? Bruh, just wait until Friday. I don’t see the point in wasting time on Portal or even Link Astrology…

if they want to do the portal thing let them. It literally does not affect you.

8 Likes

Haha I agree. I see all these people doing their voodoo stuff but I’m just chillin here.

Fair enough. Sorry if I came off as condescending. Never was my intentions, nor did I mean to offend anyone.

2 Likes

My major just disappeared from the portal. Does anyone know what this means?

It’s been said above this is happening for pretty much everyone.

Yup everyone’s did. Just means decisions are soon! (Friday)

1 Like

will the appeal trick work now??