UCSB accounting & econ or UC Davis econ or UCI business econ

Hi guys, I’m going to transfer to UC this fall and I got accepted by UCSB accounting & econ & UC Davis econ & UCI Business Econ. So UCD econ has stem program and they provide 3 years opt which is easier for me to find a job especially when I’m an international student, However, I also noticed that the ranking of ucsb has been increasing these years and it became the 3rd best uc college. Therefore, I feel so hesitated and I dont know where should I go… any suggestion?

What is your ultimate goal, career wise, when you graduate? If you are thinking of a career in public accounting or working for a Big 4 or international accounting firm and becoming a CPA., UCSB’s accounting econ. has the edge. If you are looking at other business relating careers, any of the 3 UC econ should be fine.

It appears that the UCD bus econ program was recently reclassified as a stem major because of some of the math quantitative analysis and statistics involved in the major. The reclassification allows international students, after graduation, to apply for an additional 2 years employment stay in the US as a stem major vs. a 1 year employment stay in the US as a non stem major. I don’t know how visa’s work, but I know many foreign students, as non stem majors such as business school, work in US offices of international accounting firms such as the Big 4.

They are all excellent and the ranking difference won’t matter. The area surrounding each college and student experiences are pretty different. You must have a preference - go there and don’t worry about the others. .