UCSD Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

We didn’t get any word…asked if they received an email and someone else asked instate or oos. Waiting for more news over here. No emails for DD here and we’re instate

3 Likes

oh do they release oos earlier?

Not sure…just curious since post said “a bunch of my friends got off the WL too!”

Did they receive the communication today?

likely, since the post was made in the last hour

2 Likes

It was posted 45 minutes ago. Many people are asking questions from the person who posted but no replies yet

2 Likes

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Who knows

UCSD will most likely send an email saying there has been an update to your application.

They said in-state and major was physics

1 Like

They deleted their post…

3 Likes

Interesting…. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wow, giving us false hope

3 Likes

I’m going the other direction. I’m glad they were lying. If other people were getting in and I wasn’t hearing anything, then . . . lol.

5 Likes

spoke to admissions - they said decisions are typically released much later

6 Likes

Right? Since none of got an email or portal update, I’d rather believe there was no true movement. Shall report any other news, of course! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@rojo6003 Admissions said waitlist decisions are “typically release much later”? Can you elaborate? Meaning much later in this month?

1 Like

Im assuming. They didn’t really elaborate, but they did emphasize that waitlist decisions will be released by late June.

3 Likes

maybe late may/early june? either way they’ll let us know by june 30

1 Like

Does that mean we’d have to send our transcripts before then? Since the deadline seems to be July 15th…

i’m pretty sure they’ll give the appropriate amount of time based on when you get off

2 Likes