UF or BS/MD

Hey guys,

I just got accepted to UF yesterday evening with honors and the research program! I am so thrilled to have this opportunity, but I was also accepted to a BS/MD in New York and possibly might get admitted to the FAU Medical Pipelines BS/MD, both of which are 7 year accelerated programs. I am an NMF, meaning I get full rides to all Florida public schools, so UF sounds like an awesome offer for me. The same holds for FAU, but with the added benefit of early medical school acceptance provided I maintain some fairly reasonable requirements. As for the New York program, I will be able to finish my undergrad in two years, have a gap year, and then matriculate to Upstate medical university without having to take the MCAT. Of the opportunities I have right now, would it be worth taking UF and tackling the medical school admissions process, or just stick to FAU or Upstate and streamline it for myself. I was deadset on going to UF for a long time (I’m OOS) but never thought I’d get this many opportunities. What do you think would be the better path to take?

If financing the Upstate UG isnt a problem, then definitely go there. You can’t beat graduating in 2 years with a low GPA requirement. Otherwise, Florida is good.