UIUC Fall 2022 Transfer

Anyone receive their transfer decision yet? If so, please include your date of submission.

radio silence here. submitted 2 weeks ago

Applied Jan. 8th accepted on Feb 16th. I am pretty sure most decisions don’t come out until March and early April.

Has anyone else received anything? I submitted around 1/21 so hopefully they send decisions out in the next week or 2

nvm just got into cs + chemistry. no idea when decisions came out but sometime between late feb and march 2

What is your major?

Stats & CS

Math & CS
Applied in 1/14 but complete everything until 2/25.
They sent a request for uploading syllabus for some courses yesterday. Does it mean anything?

from what ive read in past threads, no.

anecdote but they didn’t even finish evaluating half my courses when they accepted me

Anyone that applied to Psychology or the college of LAS get a decision back yet? I applied December 17th and have still yet to get a response…

Also, anyone that has gotten in, did they give you your financial aid info with your acceptance?

Thanks

Jk, I just got accepted woooo!!

Did you get an email?

accepted stats+cs today. no email, just randomly checked portal

1 Like

Same!

Cong! Can I know your status and the date you finished your application material?

Not sure what you mean by status but I’m an OOS CC student. I submitted my app sometime in the last week of February and I think all my application materials were received/processed by March 8th. Was asked for syllabi on March 11th and got my decision the day after.

1 Like

Appreciate! Just checked mine and I got accepted also!!!

Math+CS, out of state community college, GPA 3.95 with all required and suggested courses finished with A. No volunteer, 2 club experiences. Finished application material in 2/25 and accepted in 3/14.

1 Like

anyone get financial aid? it says i have not been awarded financial aid for 2022-2023… does that mean im not getting anything?