UM vs UF for business major? (especially marketing)

<p>Hello </p>

<p>I am wondering which uni. is better to teach business major </p>

<p>Which one is better?(considering professor, number of students in a class, level of school, major, and so on) </p>

<p>Also, I would like to know about cities (coral gables and Gainesville)</p>

<p>Thank you for your help!</p>

<p>I beleive Umiami would be better if you intend to work in miami, since their alumni network is well respected in south florida.</p>

<p>UF is greatly expanding its already well respected South Florida MBA program which means that many of the working professionals have already created a strong UF network.</p>

<p>It appears that omjesus has already made his decision, but for anyone who is interested, I thought I’d post this link: [University</a> of Miami Joins Bacardi & Royal Caribbean to Create Unique… – CORAL GABLES, Fla., May 26, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --](<a href=“http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/university-of-miami-joins-bacardi--royal-caribbean-to-create-unique-two-company-mba-internship-program-122660993.html]University”>University of Miami Joins Bacardi & Royal Caribbean to Create Unique Two-Company MBA Internship Program)</p>

<p>No, I have an another problem… now I am thinkinig about UM and USC
…</p>

<p>Hello</p>

<p>I got admitted as a marketing student at UM</p>

<p>UM accepted my full credits from CSUSB
Thus, if I transfer to UM, I can be junior
I can graduate within 2 years</p>

<p>Also, I got admitted as a business administration student at USC</p>

<p>USC did not accept my full credits, so I need to take more classes from sophomore</p>

<p>Also, I need to take TOEFL (over 100) or USC international student test because I am from another country. If I do not pass these test, I will take language course and enter there</p>

<p>If I study there, I may delay to graduate, but USC is so famous as a business school and whole ranking . </p>

<p>How should I do??</p>