UMass Amherst Class of 2027 EA thread

Given today’s Instagram post, unless they’re planning to double post or add a comment later, it doesn’t look like today is likely. (It’s a snow/holiday post—UMass looks beautiful, though—good marketing!)

I hope they release some later today. UMass Boston released EA yesterday. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Same here! Applied EA for Sports Management at Eisenberg on 10/1. Nothing yet, except the email that said decisions in batches and everyone would hear no later than 1/31. This is the only EA school we haven’t gotten an answer from yet…already heard from Delaware, SC, and Indiana.

3 Likes

Ugh. S23 is at school and won’t be home for several hours. And I don’t even know if he’s received the email and is in this wave of releases! He doesn’t really look at his phone at school.

no updates… CS major

2 Likes

Darn. Nothing here yet for DD. She applied to Isenberg OOS.

1 Like

No updates (CS)
CS is released later?

3 Likes

For those who got news - did an email preceed the portal update? D is at school and I’m restraining myself from checking the portal but I do have her email and there is nothing there yet.

1 Like

Meaning you got an email saying to check portal?

Same, no update for my DS. Isenberg as well.

Do we know if this is it for the day. Will they keep posting through the day?

1 Like

Does this mean the next batch will be released next Wednesday?

1 Like

No news. Did anyone get in honor college?

Waiting patiently for my DD to get home to check. Proud UMass alum too.

1 Like

I just had my son check his portal, and he hasn’t gotten a decision yet. He applied to Isenberg in sports management. So it’s looking like they won’t be part of the first wave? :pensive: congratulations to everyone who did get a decision and got in! :blush:

1 Like

I am wondering as well. My son is Isenberg Sport Management and hasn’t received a decision today :frowning:

Did a batch go out??

it seems so

I would assume so given a couple people here have said their kids have gotten in already. Still waiting to get an email back on my end from UMass about my decision.

2 Likes

Thanks I don’t see those posts just seeing people congratulating others

2 Likes