UMass Amherst Class of 2027 EA thread

all this anticipation and now we might not hear till jan ugh

1 Like

same, i’m so impatient to hear back already.

Yeah . . . I am not sure what I think about this admissions in waves thing no matter how they spin it.

4 Likes

same. i wish they’d release all of them in one go.

1 Like

I imagine it helps them manage yield somewhat. I think it’s better than the three public EA schools my D applied to that don’t release anything until very late January. The UCs don’t even offer EA-- no decisions until late March for anyone.

The wave thing it probably more painful if you’re at a MA school where tons of student have applied and some get in and some wait.

Based on last year’s thread, CS and Isenberg didn’t release much if any in the first wave. More competitive and more applicants to consider.

3 Likes

Do you know when CS was released?

Does that mean majors like Bio or others will be released sooner, or?

Look at last year’s EA thread. CS came out later for most applicants. I didn’t clock the exact dates.

1 Like

Yes true. We are instate for UW Seattle and the RD deadline was 11/15 and we are prepared to wait till March and know it won’t be earlier.

I guess it’s about managing expectations haha which I know they try to do!

2 Likes

I think cs started coming out in the second wave

3 Likes

Honestly IDK I applied for psych and I still haven’t received and email and my portal hasn’t changed.

well then :')

Maybe Psych major will release next week. They said by end of January

1 Like

They did not post on Instagram anything yet. Question remains, did they complete the bach for today or it’s still going on in smaller batches per school perhaps?

4 Likes

Closing to ban the troIIs. Will reopen shortly

7 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Nothing here yet for D23 Nursing applicant with brother there in Isenberg!

1 Like

Batch has not been released yet. We are all back to waiting.

3 Likes