UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Congrats! It means she will get to decide from several different “topic areas” for taking coursework with others who also choose that, in seminar style classes, with pertinent field trips, and be in housing with others students in the program. It’s for the first two years. And yes, it’s an honor!

1 Like

Letters of Arts and Sciences means undeclared.

In state.
I just read about Freshman connection. Not much difference than being admitted for Fall. Still taking classes on campus, living on-campus etc.
Congratulations!

I haven’t, I just emailed tech. Why would this happen? Good to know I am not the only one, assuming you also have not heard back.

I got that as well, not sure what it is

1 Like

accepted!

oos, 3.6 uw gpa, 1380 SAT

Out of state

Yeah I am so confused I don’t know what to do. Does yours just say submitted as well?

1 Like

Does anyone know what Carillon Communities is?

1 Like

Why would one get admitted to fire?
I got that but not engineering.

I got carillon communities too! What is it?

1 Like

My D got Scholars but also Letters and Science but not Biology. It’s confusing to me.

1 Like

Daughter got accepted. Does the scholarship info come later or it comes along with this for those who got?

accepted for Government & Politics and the FIRE program!!! congrats everyone!

oos, 4.17 gpa, 31 ACT

Same Question

Same here. Can’t find the decision letter

For those that got accepted did you receive an email also

Yes :confused: I do not think it is indicative of rejection, or at least I hope not.

No! Check your portal. I got in and did not get an email :slight_smile: hope this helps!

1 Like

If you do not get accepted to your major and instead have letters and sciences it means you were denied from a Limited Enrollment Program. For most LEPs, once you do some prerequisite courses for the program and get high enough grades you are allowed to transfer.

3 Likes