UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

My son, literally, just got the email.

At least for me and experience with other schools, an email saying check your portal means an acceptance. No email means rejected/deferred/ spring admission, etc.

I have been refreshing my portal for a while now, any chance they could be released in drafts?

Mine was in VERY tiny print! Hope this helps. Keep looking :slight_smile:

When does it say you submitted your application?

Mine says nothing about major but I got into the scholar’s program. What does that mean?

accepted to honors college and aerospace eng!
3.91 UW GPA
1560 SAT
4 years of XC and winter track, 3 years of spring (all sports were mostly varsity), 2 years of physics league, home responsibilities and giving art lessons
I’m a white girl from NJ :see_no_evil:
8 APs
great job everyone!

1 Like

What is carillon communities

1 Like

My son got selected for Computer Engineering… 3.9/4.7gpa with SAT 1490… 9 APs… Waiting for Carnegie/Cornell regular… Question? When would we know if he gets any merit scholarship?

Accepted to College Park Scholars Program
OOS
ACT: 32
GPA: 3.95UW 4.25W

Nov 1, how about you?

What does this mean it says nothing about major?

Last year, my daughter got her scholarship info at the end of February.

3 Likes

me too

I just got accepted UMD Yay! I was accepted to the letters and science program but also carillon communities. Does anyone know what carillon communities is?

Another Letters and Sciences here for my son, applied for Computer Science Carilion Communities. This makes decision making very hard, to consider risk of not getting the transfer or take the risk or go with the college where he’s been accepted to computer science with scholarship. Comp Sci at UofM was his first choice :frowning:

College Park Scholars is a special living learning community. My major is business management

I was accepted!! Does anyone know what carillon communities is? I was accepted to this program.

2 Likes

Does it mention your major in your letter?

Out of curiosity (to those who do not see a decision), is UMD a safety, match, or target for you?