UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Spring admit for PoliSci major, could do Freshman Connection, but… then not eligible for any merit at all if spring admit, which means… goodbye for us. I guess better than a rejection…

Accepted into the Honors College, aye!!

1 Like

To those who did not receive a decision, did you also receive an email confirming your ea applicant was received?

1 Like

yes i did

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Is FIRE worth it for polysci? I feel like it’s very stem oriented but I’m not sure??

I’m confused and scared

No email for us. Portal has always said we submitted everything

dw, i’ll shoot them an email

1 Like

What is UMD CS acceptance rate?

Business: Finance

Thank you!

Hi just got accepted!
3.88 UW, 5.52 W
1430 SAT
APS: Psych (5), World (5), APUSH (5), English Lang (5), APES (4). Taking four more this year.
Decent ECs and three honor societies
In-state

It also says I got into the FIRE Research program- does anyone know what that is/if its worth it for political science? I’ve never heard of it

do you guys think they could come out at 545

DD accepted as a kinesiology major and was offered College Park Scholars. We are OOS, 3.78 uw, private high school with an all honors/AP curriculum, test optional, tons of ECs and a really good essay.

I got FIRE and i’m doing political science too!! I’m just as confused as you are lol.

2 Likes

I hope we get them at 5:45

1 Like

Certain Majors at UMD are LEPs ( Limited Enrollment Programs). That means that they get more applications than they can accommodate. There just are NOT enough resources.

The ones who do not make it are put in Letters and Sciences and can apply for an Internal Transfer. Google UMD LEP Internal Transfer for more info

Where is that time coming from

Hi

Can you explain how freshman connection differs from regular fall classes? Thanks