UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Can we ask to have a special meeting with that Terp?

1 Like

Did anyone get a email inviting them to the virtual meeting?

My prior post was a joke. I’m sure it’s the equivalent of the Terp bus COVID style where only a very select few (less than 50 kids- maybe less than 10) find out early. Considering how many people apply to UMD, getting the ZOOM call would be like winning the lottery.

4 Likes

Looks like some folks got their decisions Virtual zoom call , posted on instagram applymaryland

Not sure when they releasing for everyone ?

1 Like

Maryland releases it’s decisions on the last Friday in January, so they will be coming out at the end of the week.

That’s the way it has been and I expect this year to be exactly the same.

6 Likes

Friday at 4pm

1 Like

I just tried this on my portal and found the same message, hopeful it is indicative of an acceptance. Has anyone done this and not seen an accepted message?

Unfortunately I think its just part of the code

2 Likes

Yes that right it’s code for Acceptance submit form

I figured, thank you so much! I am grasping at this point out of desperation, very excited to hear back.

Not sure about the theory about the source page and f function, I will say with my daughters Penn State acceptance it was not there, now that she is accepted the acceptance line is there so who knows?? I guess will all now on Friday!!! Good luck to all

I could see the accepted message on my S21’s source code page as well , fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: we need to see if anyone not have this message on their source code.

Agreed but less then a week we will know !!!

Where’s the source code???

Goto your UMD portal and right click, you’ll see the ‘view source page’

When you click on View Check list - pop up page where it shows all details - right click on View page source - ctrl-f find Decision word

On chrome

I don’t see it :frowning: is the source page on iPhone safari or does it have to be on desktop? I’m very confused

Not sure I’m on a regular computer and right clicked on the portal went on source page, then function f and typed in acceptance

Again don’t want to add any stress probably means nothing we may all have it

1 Like

This^^. Everyone has it. Doesn’t mean anything. Let’s be patient and wait til Friday.

2 Likes