UMiami Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Does anyone know if the kids who were deferred and ended up committing to another school withdrew their applications? It seems unfair that some kids already know where they are going and make their deposits yet are keeping their applications in elsewhere.

5 Likes

normally ppl withdraw their applications after committing I think, at least they are supposed to

What does this exactly mean? That you got in if u can’t open the link?
Ooor that they already have the decision?

Lol no. It was a test to get to my portal. It probably means nothing other than making sure you will be able to see your decision. But if you can’t withdraw your application, that means you are getting a decision soon as that happens in many schools.

Does anyone know how hard it is to be accepted as a CS major?

Does everybody have the loan info on their financial aid?

Did you apply RD? Also what does is say?

I applied RD. It says the following:“If you have never borrowed a student loan before, you will need to complete a Loan Entrance Counselling and a Loan Agreement online at www.studentaid.go. Each must be completed before you can receive your funds.” and more

I think everyone has that

oh ok thank you I just wanted to make sure

Is anyone here able to register for admitted student tours once logging into your portal?

Where does it say tours?

On google type “umiami admitted student tours” then u will log into your portal and sign up

1 Like

Hmm seems like anyone with a login could do that but I did enjoy reading “ Congratulations on being admitted to the University of Miami! ” hahah I can only hope it’s a good sign

when do decisions come out?

ppl are saying the 26th but it’s not official

2 Likes

Wait please reply, so when I go into my portal it says “View Financial Aid” and I had to download and app through the link and everything, does everyone have that? Also, when you go to register for an admitted students tour and log in with my portal does it say “Congratulations on being admitted” for everyone? Should I be getting my hopes up?

I was able to access “view my financial aid” as well.

omg i have both as well. i hope it’s a good sign, but i’m really not sure. good luck!

My guess is that everyone received the financial aid update, and I’m pretty sure it says “congrats” for everyone who tries to attend an admitted tour. However, I am also hoping it could be a good sign. :slight_smile: