UMiami Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

What do we do if we accept this option in the fall. Can we do classes on campus?

Daughter accepted into CAS with a good merit award. Very happy to be accepted!

1 Like

My son was admitted EA. May I ask what type of percussion? Orchestral or jazz drum set?

1 Like

What a crazy admissions process. To those admitted CONGRATULATIONS you deserve it and should be proud!

For those that did not, please do not be discouraged, you did your best and you should be proud. I am proud of you! You will find a place for you and you will thrive. Applying to college is not something everyone does and your initiative shows that you care about your future. Hard work and determination ALWAYS pay off long-term.

Best of Luck on your journey through life. Enjoy your youth and remember, even though it might be hard to hear, a COLLEGE REJECTION DOES NOT DEFINE YOU! You are all amazing, much love

7 Likes

Spring admission w confetti. We were booking plane tickets, then no.

1 Like

Damn conditional acceptance… I guess i wont be seeing any of you guys… congrats if you got accepted

He’s a contemporary drummer. Congrats to y’all!

Congrats!

bruh im an international applicant asking for almost full aid, they said they would consider me again if i showed i had the money to fund 4 years of study :confused:

1 Like

Deferred EA, admitted for spring

Same

Accepted to Engineering and Honors Program

what’s conditional acceptance?

They said they will accept me if I show full funds… I applied for fin aid and am international.

1 Like

Same…this sucks

That’s so misleading. Wondering why they are admitting so many for Spring - Is it because they lost time due to Covid last year, or is this typical for UM?

1 Like

Admitted for Film. Didn’t really care for Miami but it’s nice that I got in. Also did not realize how competitive it was.

That’s what I was wondering? What’s the condition?

Alas, with the uncertainty of the Benacquisto going away, I think that it is unlikely she will attend unless something changes between now and May 1st.

My son plays Jazz Drum set - it’s a real bummer as a parent to see your child not receive what he deserves. I wish him (and you) all the best in decisions to come. Which schools is he waiting on?