UMiami ED2 Class of 2025

I received an email from Financial Aid office about a week ago. Our tax return was missing the signature page. They requested we upload once again.

I will say for those who want to know what to expect for their decision - though it might not be 100% accurate - Niche has been great for calculating % chance to get into school that you have applied to - So far everywhere I have had above a 50% chance of getting in I have been accepted, and everywhere below 50% I have been denied or deferred.

2 Likes

I never got the financial aid email - could this just be because I completed it correctly the first time?

1 Like

3 days guyss!!

2 Likes

Could they come out earlier?

No decisions are always released on Friday

2 Likes

I had some corrections to make on ours. You probably did yours correctly.

hi, I am an international student and received an email asking me to fill the Idoc, is this a good sign?

If you don’t apply for financial aid are your chances of admission higher?

I have also received an IDOC request and I am an international. Idk if that is relevant to the admission process. If every international student received it then it’s probably irrelevant.

I think it’s the same

I think every international student got this email

I’m an int student and didn’t get the email, but I already filled out the IDOC so I dont know :frowning:

Does everyone have the “Financial Aid NetPartner Portal:” link on their portal? I have not noticed this until now.

I have it too… and I don’t remember seeing it before

1 Like

Ok this is interesting because I clicked on the link and it took me to this page talking about:

"Thank you for visiting the financial assistance portal.

Award packages for the 2021-2022 academic year will become available at different times depending on your career and classification (Newly Admitted Undergraduate, Continuing Undergraduate, Medical, Graduate, UOnline Graduate, or Law). If there are no awards currently viewable, then it is likely you have not been awarded yet."

1 Like

Has everyone received this?

same here I do not get why they would give this link to students who are not admitted but obviously I could be wrong. It is very interesting tho.

D just checked. She has it too and it does say they are awaiting some info that they emailed us about. Seems promising.

I’m an EA admit and I got it right before my admission so maybe it’s a good sign

3 Likes