Early Decision 2

Does anyone know when the ED 2 Decisions are posted? I know the website says Mid-February but that isn’t too specific.

I had the same question!! Anyone know when it came out last year?

Apparently somebody heard back from EDII, anybody else?

the Early Action was supposed to come out Mid-Jan but came out on Jan 26th, so I’m wondering if ED2 will be delayed as well

I emailed my admissions rep and she just said 'Mid-February guaranteed", so again not too specific hahah

Hey everyone, just called Admissions and they said ED2 finds out very soon. The lady I spoke with said she could not give me an exact date but was reassuring that it would be soon. I am thinking this weekend perhaps.

I read one website that says February 16… not sure though

Can’t wait to hear back!! Good luck everyone!!!

Ahh so exciting! Feel free to post your results here as well when you do hear back

Guys I just went on the CaneLink and they have this message on the front page "IMPORTANT: CaneLink will be down from 3:30 pm on Saturday February 18th until 10:00 am on Sunday February 19th due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. " I’m assuming that’s when they would be uploading all the decisions and release then by Monday for something? Clearly, I’m not an expert but that happened to a lot of different school portals just before the decisions got released

I think we will hear back before the weekend

Yeah… I am thinking Thursday/Friday considering the past dates ED and EA have been released on

Hello everyone! Just an update, I just got accepted ED2 with a 25,000 annual presidential scholarship!

Hey guys, I am trying to download my decision but for some reason it isnt working, did this happen to anyone else??

sometimes popups are blocked by your browser so make sure you unblock them!!

Yeah thats what is was, I was waitlisted, congrats on your acceptance though! I am hoping they admit me off the waitlist.

thank you, good luck i hope everything works out for you!!