UMiami ED2 Class of 2025

So for tomorrow, are they just going to release the people who didn’t apply for financial aid?

Yes they are releasing all ED 2 and scholarships and some people will get aid with that some won’t but every decision whether that is defer, accept, or deny will be out for ED 2 tomorrow more than likely

So what time can we expect to hear back tomorrow/should start looking?

Between 2 - 3 cst

1 Like

does anyone know all the possible outcomes? Is it only admit, deny, defer, or is there also spring admit etc.

its accept, deny, or waitlist.

1 Like

and I think they have spring admit too if you chose it

1 Like

is there still a possibility of deferment?

Yes

This will probably be my last comment here for now… I want to wish everybody good luck for tomorrow! I hope we all get the decision that we want and I have a strong feeling that this will be the case. Even if things do not go how you would have liked them too, just know that everything truly does happen for a reason. Trust the process ladies and gentlemen.

6 Likes

hope to meet you on campus this fall!!!

4 Likes

Do you have to indicate on your application whether you want to be considered for spring admission? Or is it just given to you regardless?

I believe it is given

I am so nervous, these are gonna be the worst 7 hours of my life

1 Like

who’s ready to start refreshing their applicant portals again :grin:

I wish all of you guys good luck and hope we all get in and see each other at college <3 .

5 Likes

Do anyone know what time decisions are posted?

most people are saying 2-3 cst so they probably won’t be posted for at least a few more hours

1 Like

ED was posted at 2pm est and EA 4pm est so definitely anywhere around there

2 Likes

Hopefully the results come today. I can’t take another week :grimacing: