UMiami ED2 Class of 2025

EA was actually at 3pm cst so 4 est

edit: my bad i read it wrong i’m sorry

i think they’ve usually released decisions on time/within the range they give so it’s most likely today! late february things

I probably won’t check my portal till 3pm cst unless I hear otherwise from this thread. I don’t wanna be as anxious as I was for EA lol

1 Like

UF decisions are being released at 6pm

No, they said it’s an ultimate decision and you will be accepted or rejected. I emailed them asking this. Hope this helps!

even if your financial aid package isn’t complete yet?

I think they will give a decision even if financial package isn’t complete. If you go back and look at the EA thread, there were a handful that got accepted and didn’t receive there award letter because it wasn’t complete yet.

1 Like

It says on the website “Admission and financial aid applications (including all supporting documents) that remain incomplete by the respective deadline will be at a distinct disadvantage and will likely not be accepted” which sounds really harsh to me, so I’m glad they’re being a little lenient for that 1/2 of ED 2

I dont see where it says that they wont likely be accepted, but either way I dont think that those missing their financial aid docs will be receiving their decision on a different day than everyone else

It’s on the websites under Financial Aid FAQs and then the tab: “will applying for financial aid hurt my chances of admission?”

But I agree with what you’re saying

I see, the “likely wont be accepted” is not said in the applicant portal though

I just saw that - I’m VERY glad they took that out. It said the “will likely not be accepted” when I initially applied in November. I received the financial aid checklist in the mail two days after the deadline and was very upset and ended up withdrawing request for aid

I really dont think the whole missing financial docs is going to put a damper on anybodies decision, so hopefully we all get in today!

1 Like

The wait is unreal.

1 Like

do i get an email saying the decision is ready or do i have to go to the portal by myself every like hour and check

you dont get an email

2 Likes

check every hour on the hour. i never ever got an ea email

I think you do get an email it just comes out a bit later than on your portal

Is it gonna come out on the hour

I never got an email for EA

2 Likes