UMiami ED2 Class of 2025

on the bright side, at least we will know its next week 100% if not today, but have faith… im feeling a bunch of acceptances coming our way today!

6 Likes

does anyone know if the ed2 applicant pool was small or big

i would assume its smaller than ed1. and i think the number of ppl who switched from ea to ed2 is smaller too. no numbers tho

3 Likes

hoping for 3… fingers crossed!!

1 Like

we got thisssss also love ur username loll

2 Likes

also make sure you are checking UM’s socials because I know they post when decisions drop

(specifically the umadmission one)

Will they say if we got a merit scholarship for ED2 at the same time as the decision comes out? I’m curious if they will give less/no money to ED students since its already binding.

no idea honestly

if u were deferred ea I think u have a great shot ed2

1 Like

hope ur right

1 Like

why so?

I have a feeling they will tell the ED 2 ppl that were deffered ea later, but I dont knowww

because you didn’t get rejected and it probably means your borderline for regular decision, but a lock ed2. dont quote me on this though

1 Like

I am worried about this as well but hoping they will give decent aid. Money does come out with a decision though.

I think they will drop all ed2 decisions at once.

1 Like

I feel like no one got rejected based off what I’ve seen and heard. does anyone know?

well nobody in this thread perhaps, but they def rejected ppl ea, there’s no way they didn’t. They did defer a lot from what I heard.

people did get rejected ea but it wasn’t a huge amnt. tons of deferrals

1 Like

does applying for aid effect their decision at all?