UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

Is there data released from U of M regarding the % who are postponed?

I don’t think there is such data but I could be wrong.

But just incase.

No such data exists to the public. But the guess above is probably not that far off.

What about Sushiritto’s data? :wink:

1 Like

That Purdue president was Mitch Daniels, the former governor of Indiana and short-lived Presidential candidate, so he had a ton of name recognition/juice outside the academic world. I would guess that had as much to do with whatever assessment you came across as the pretty bold tuition freeze he put in place.

1 Like

Wish Michigan would freeze tuition.

4 Likes

Man, I almost hurt myself falling out of my chair rn. Good one. :rofl:

2 Likes

1 hour remains…

1 Like

but no one has gotten confirmation it is today, right?

1 Like

Thought you would like that :joy::chair:

It’s today, there confirmed!! Lol. I will have a lot of explaining to do if it’s not. Get ready…

Michigan VERY rarely announces or confirms any date and time of a release. And there’s likely not one coming today either. Just keep checking them portals.

Ross does though.

1 Like

Does anyone have recieved a decision frok Michigan?

1 Like

I’m thinking it is about the same percentages for my OOS son. Fingers crossed for the 10% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not worried about getting in IS but more worried about getting rejected from the CS major due to the new advanced selection process

That’s a great reminder.

When Michigan does release decisions, PLEASE tell us if you applied to the CS major, and in which school, LSA or CoE. Thank you!

3 Likes

Fun watching all the students/parents on here. Good luck to all. Any odds some schools release their decisions later in the day and not as a big “dump” for the whole University?

4 Likes

I’m scared.

5 Likes

same

1 Like

20 more minutes… I’m out of school in 10.

Gonna bike home from school as fast as possible LOL.

1 Like