UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

anyone hear any new news about today?

Yes. After consulting with the calendar, it is clear…

Today is not April 1st.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone getting news today from UIUC.

7 Likes

My friends daughter is a Freshman at Michigan. She was awarded the Bronstrom award for honors to the top 5% LSA students. Didn’t see money attached to that though… But still a nice recognition. That’s all the Michigan news I got.

3 Likes

My Michigan update for the day… :sunglasses:

The portal seems to be behaving as usual. No glitches, no weird popups, no changes.

See you next Friday :blush:

7 Likes

Hopefully Maintenance Monday will start this week.

1 Like

BTW - she’s working day and night for these grades. She talked to her mom last week about not studying so much since her friends are having fun and all she seems to be doing is studying. Then she got this… Lol. I told the mom it’s OK not to get all As especially at a place like Michigan. These are just all the basic courses. She’s just a freshman. It get much tougher going forward. Gotta balance life /work/studying. She’s not pre med. My son had to sacrifice some grades to be very active on campus plus working . It was totally worth it…

If I haven’t made the point before… Be careful what you wish for. Michigan is a very tough school for the best students…

3 Likes

Well 3 pm EST has come and gone without anything so I need to settle back down then :frowning:

I’m sorry if I raised anyone’s hopes for a release today. I keep hoping. :pray:

2 people that I know recieved acceptances today

1 Like

All good @sushiritto. The real fun is in the waiting (and speculating :blush:)

Wow, in-state? LSA?

Yup, in state and LSA

I am not even going to tell my daughter…so jealous!

1 Like

Seeing a couple of admits posted on reddit. Not sure if in state or not.

OMG. My daughter got the email 20 minutes ago. She is so nervous and has not checked her portal yet. I am panicking.

1 Like

In state? Which school?

Best wishes!

In state. CoE. Postponed earlier.

4 Likes

Do we think this means there won’t be another wave until late March?

Can you provide the reddit link?

OOO LSA - no updates/notification/nothing new on portal.