UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Nope. It’s not a local release it’s global, if students got notified you will know it and not from some random person on Reddit or wherever.

I saw that but I think he was referring to being from Michigan as the NEU decisions apparently go out geographically.

7 Likes

just saw this too

That’s so dumb bruh i also got redirected here from NEU cc

2 Likes

Dec of ‘16 (class of 2021) they released them on a Wed, but around 5pm. I don’t think they had any warning just a notice that there was an update in portal.

Sometimes about hours prior, you could see things happening in the portals but everyone’s portals. Who knows what will happen this year… But it’s coming…

3 Likes

Keep in mind too that there are U of M Dearborn and U of M Flint as well, which I know some applicants have been receiving their decisions over time as I believe they may be rolling admission. But this could be the case for random applicants who mention having received theirs already. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think last year if you were able to create a friend’s account at UMich it was a positive sign or something like that. I don’t remember correctly

1 Like

Also, transfer students have been hearing about Ann Arbor.

Could be Monday since it is still late January.

2 Likes

NEU released EA?

1 Like

Yes, they have been releasing in waves depending on where you live all afternoon.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Ahhh right now I am in love with Georgetown, yet UMich has an amazing neuroscience program and it’s interdisciplinary where Georgetown’s is alright but it’s more where it has amazing internships because of being in DC. I live in California so I applied to the UC’s as well so I am honestly just waiting for all decisions to come in so I can make pro’s and con’s list for each school!

3 Likes

Why not release at the same time?

Possibly to avoid crashing their servers when all 50,000+ applicants log on to check their status.

Pros and cons lists are the best! Waiting for the UCs as well as UMich too. Good luck!

2 Likes

Anyone have this little red #1 in the ‘student business’ section of their Wolverine access friend account? When pressed on it says to update info…but when that gets pressed it won’t go there.

1 Like

Yes. Same thing as u

How does one access this screen?

Create a friend account

1 Like