UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

They were saying they got deferred from Northeastern.

4 Likes

Ohhhh

1 Like

No idea. Maybe try asking in the Northeastern specific chat and someone familiar with the data for Northeastern can answer?

Sorry

I think you are in the wrong chat.

News Flash: This is the University of Michigan forum not NEU. :grin:

29 Likes

We are from NY too and will be visiting Purdue and UIUC during February break. We were disappointed when they pushed back the decision date. Waiting to hear if there will be others to visit.

On NE CC someone posted that 6% of EA got in. they received 50,000 applications to their EA pool. No clue what the regular pool will be or what the likelihood of deferral to accepted would be. My guess is these numbers are because of yield?

Applied and deferred… still waiting on a couple other schools. Monday cant come soon enough… But if they are all deferred the wait continues. this process is so stressful.

Does NEU flat out reject people- seems like everyone I know or who posted was deferred. Should I expect the same from Michigan?

Hey, the UMich site seems to be down for me, and it’s been like that for the past 5 hours or so, is anyone else facing the same issue??

What numbers apply to UM? doesnt all the additional essays dissuade people? I was surprised NEU didnt have anything extra.

down or just the black screen?

1 Like

Its had the same screen up since monday. Read previous thereads

It says that the page is not found

That’s weird

Yeah, I saw that screen too, but it showed this, today

I have the previous still up - not getting what you have…maybe its a good sign for you?

1 Like

If everyone has that screen then that is the tell but if it’s just you… Lol restart your computer… :desktop_computer::grin:

2 Likes

Hoping today could be the day lol

4 Likes

My daughter does have the red one by student business & request to update personal info once per year. It was not there last week. You have to sign into your friend account, not the portal. Everyone might have it, or…

2 Likes