UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Wait what wave on 3/5??

I just talked to the admissions office they said maybe today but for sure next week all the decisions will come out the person who I talked to wasn’t sure about today he said it might today.

1 Like

have there been any RD college of engineering waves yet?

Hmmm, sounds good to me. :eyes:

for ea, when did they send an email before they released decisions?

my son is a deferred student EO class of 2025. are results coming today ?

Yes, I believe decisions will be released today around 3 PM EST.

3 Likes

Does this include transfer decisions or will those be released separately?

I believe transfer decisions have their own timelines and I’m not familiar with them, unfortunately. Sorry.

1 Like

how do you know?

I was told by a source, who I believe to be connected to admissions. They were correct with the 3/5 wave. But as I said, I’m not promising anything.

4 Likes

ok thx

is this an indicator? if so which option is good to have and what do you guys have?

Well, based on the current stats, it looks like most of the people have all three buttons while few of people who either have only two buttons or none. I would assume that the people who have all three are rejection, while the other two types are wl/admitted. I think this button stuff was also being discussed in last year’s forum and no one could prove that whether is true or not.

1 Like

but it wouldn’t make sense for someone rejected to have “admitapplybutton” and “payment” button if that makes sense

UMich portal has been a mystery, I currently cannot find any solid conclusion about such weird situation

1 Like

Heya ! Where can y’all see these buttons ?

Based on what current stats?

Not sure what’s going on with the source code, but my D21 only sees #admitreplybutton … it might be a good sign but you never know until official decisions are released.

CALM DOWN… AND ENJOY THE SUSPENSE!

STAY TRUE TO BLUE!

9 Likes