UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Yeah I don’t know tbh I just heard 3pm from other people. I believe the first RD wave on the 5th came out at 3pm.

1 Like

Yes if you are early action it would make sense to have a withdraw button but if it is RD then I’m not sure it does. Maybe, dunno really.

1 Like

finally some logic came into the forum. thanks. best luck bud!

3 Likes

thanks bro you too

1 Like

so people are thinking today @ 3pm?. Also, Isn’t there a possibility they’d be coming out next Friday instead?

1 Like

But according to @sushiritto, this would likely be the last wave.

I think 3pm is what Sushiritto said

2 Likes

I have it and I applied to the School of Education. I also do not have a withdraw button.

2 Likes

I have the withdraw button

Oh same

Yeah sorry that one counts as well. Anything that you could choose in the preferred admission section on the commonapp.

yea im no expert but there is always an opportunity. no one knows for sure, but sushirrito does make the best guesses on umich admissions.

I think decisions were at 3pm but emails were later (my deferred sons email that there was an update was at 4:47)

Portal updates first, emails later. For sure.

1 Like

what category is the withdrawl button usually under

I may be wrong, I calculated the time according to the email only

How accurate do you think all these withdraw button conspiracies are? Cuz i got into UC Berkeley yesterday and i did have a withdraw button. I don’t for UMich

For Cal (Berkeley), the conspiracies were correct. So far, I’m not sure about UMich.

1 Like

Don’t want to add to the anxiety we all already have but unfortunately, the withdraw button is indeed an indicator. That was proved to be true yesterday with Berkeley and unfortunately I was among the ones who had NO withdraw button and was rejected. The indicator makes sense due to two reasons; 1) if the decision is rejection, there’s no need to withdraw our application any more. 2) less people have withdraw button is consistent with less people get in. I’m so sorry this is such a brutal year. Yesterday was the worst for me so I understand the feeling…

3 Likes

so people who have one are prob waitlisted?