UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Did you have the buttons?

Last year it was about 13%, but I think it may be higher this year due to yield issues

3 Likes

i just got rejected. Great I thought my essays were great for michigan, but they don’t care enough.

i hope so. now i am the queen of waitlist. haha.

waitlisted OOS. this is my third waitlist so far. so tired of it!

Aaaah waitlisted OOS, applied for LSA and then Ross

Accepted!

5 Likes

OOS Waitlisted for engineering.

Which school? COE? LSA?

Rejected.

Congrats to all those accepted. I hope you love wherever you end up! Good luck to those on the WL as well.

4 Likes

i have it. I also just saw that a decision was posted. I’m gonna open it in a bit once my mom gets done working

yes i had all 3 and withdraw button

2 Likes

Any clue at all when I can first hear about waitlist decisions??

OOS! Waitlisted for LSA (probably going to decline waitlist offer). Recently also got waitlisted from Emory, WashU, and UCLA. Universities in that range are waitlisting a lot more students (most of whom are very qualified) to control their yield. In the preceding years, the standardized testing offered a way to measure yield and student retention (the higher the scores= the more likely students are going to join and retain in the school). Because colleges are committed to enrolling a balance of test-free and test-takers (like me), it’s much harder to control yield. For those who are waitlisted, not all hope is lost! You are well qualified to attend the UofM and other similar colleges! Good luck!!

3 Likes

OOS waitlisted for CoE.

1 Like

first there was a reject from LSA; then after a few minutes, it turned into WL. WL on Ross. They cant decide what to do with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably in late may

It’s been a crazy year for everyone

3 Likes

Waitlisted from engineering (1510 SAT, 4.1 UW and 4.6W GPA) My school does an A as 4.0, not an A+, for anyone confused about the 4.1 UW

1 Like