UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Congrats to your son. I have seen you around on a lot of different forums, so I guess we both have a few schools in common. Just wondering is Umich a top choice for your son?

It has been already proved in last Friday that the withdraw button disappear just means decisions are out today, which have nothing to do with admitted/wl/rejection

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’d love to see that.

From his acceptances, he’s narrowed it down to UM and UVA. He’s declined some acceptances and waitlists and has 3 to hear from next week. Then if those are all rejects, I think he will hold 2 waitlist spots and go off the others. He received 6 waitlists which is just ridiculous so I’m happy he isn’t planning to keep all of them, but a lot depends on how things shake out next week. It could be all rejects which sort of makes things a lot easier.

What are your decisions down to?

UMich plz accept me, you are my last hope :sob:

Accept me Michigan :triumph:🥲

So for me, UMich is basically out of the running. I plan to major in CS, and out of my current options, I am choosing between UC Berkeley, Northwestern, UIUC, Imperial, and CMU rn…I am also waitlisted at 2 unis(accepted them), and 1 of them is my dream school so hoping for that. Next week will make things complex as I have 10 decisions coming out.

Bro CMU SCS is a no brainer out of those.

Yeah, that’s what I have heard, but 1 waitlist is MIT, plus I hate the weather at CMU and basically love Berkeley campus. To top things off, I prefer Stanford to CMU(not to MIT, and it is same ranked as Berkeley in my book) plus I feel Ivies will bring more brand value, so still waiting for those.

Yea that’s true, good luck!

Thanks man, you too. What is your major and which unis are you considering?

Any chances on Portal?
Last time ppl who were accepted got back the withdraw button a few mins before

If that is true, looks like I am not getting in.

I am from India, applied for CS at most schools.
https://www.reddit.com/r/chanceme/comments/ll7zdk/predict_my_decisions/

Only got into UCSD so far. SO I guess thats where Ill be going.

My withdraw button is back :thinking:, I think this happened last time though as well

lol when I clicked the withdraw bottom it says: Your application is already inactive or you have a waitlist offer ready for your response. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!! OMG IM SO NERVOUS.

Decisions are out, I got in.

4 Likes

I got in!

4 Likes

waitlisted.

got waitlisted as well