UMKC 6-year BS/MD Program

did you guys dates?

what fr…

Ye…

1 Like

I know there were resources from past years that someone posted to prep for the interviews. Does anyone have any resources?

We just received an interview! (Out of state)

How many will they accept?

For interviews, I think it is around 300

115 ish accepted

@Roentgen and other seniors, any thought on the waitlist for interview. I only see waitlist after interview. So what does the wailist for interview mean. Do they get the interview at some point?

It means if people decline the interview, someone who is waitlisted will be given the opportunity to interview.

Also can someone please share some insight on this chemistry assessment? D is nervous as she has not taken chem in a over a year. Is it basic chemistry or advanced? Any information or links to resources would be appreciated.

20 questions basic algebra. 20 basic chem 20 higher level Chem. I need some resources too and tips.

The chem test is very easy. It is basic chemistry. I would recommend just going on khan academy or grabbing a basic high school chemistry book and reviewing. It is nothing to stress about. Even if you don’t do well on it, it will not affect your chances of being accepted. You will just have to take a chem class over the summer which is not a big deal at all. Good luck!

Hey @doctorpenguin! I totally agree with @cabinet2468. You really don’t need to stress about this test. I know a lot of upper-years were really concerned about it and they thought they did horrible on the exam, but they ended up passing. If you took general chemistry or AP chemistry, then you are prepared for it. Good luck!

But also, if you don’t do well, that’s not too big of an issue either.

Are the interviews in-person or virtual this year?

@trusttheprocess1 @cabinet2468 @speedyliv thank you so much!

virtual

Hey @speedyliv, here is my post from a previous year in the thread w/regards to the Toledo Chemistry Exam:

Hi @Roentgen question about interview waitlist at UMKC. Does it move or we shouldn’t have high hopes?